You want to find out how many calories in Pork. This is the right place!
Pork has 217 kilocalories on average, with as low as 85 kilocalories and as high as 898 kilocalories per 100 grams.
You can spend these 217 kilocalories: horseback riding for 54 minutes!
- Pork · Fresh
- Pork · Cured
- Pork · Ground
- Pork · Leg sirloin tip roast
- Pork · Shoulder breast
- Pork, Shoulder petite tender, Boneless, Separable lean and fat, Raw
- Pork, Oriental style, Dehydrated
- Pork, Leg Cap Steak, Boneless, Separable lean and fat, Raw
- Pork, Shoulder, Petite tender, Boneless, Separable lean and fat, Cooked, Broiled
- Pork, Bacon, Rendered fat, Cooked
- Pork, Loin, Leg cap steak, Boneless, Separable lean and fat, Cooked, Broiled
- Pork, Pickled pork hocks
While wondering how many calories in Pork is fine, regular excercise and a balanced diet are habits that build a healthy life, and low calorie intake cannot substitute that.
Start caring about your health: Find about your ideal weight but stay away from diets that promise great weight loss in a short amount of time.
Data source: the credible USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference.