You want to find out how many calories in Caribou. This is the right place!
Caribou has 288 kilocalories on average, with as low as 122 kilocalories and as high as 786 kilocalories per 100 grams.
You can spend these 288 kilocalories: fast running for 23 minutes!
- Caribou, Tongue, Raw (Alaska Native)
- Caribou, Hind quarter, Meat, Cooked (Alaska Native)
- Caribou, Hind quarter meat, Raw (Alaska Native)
- Caribou, Eye, Raw (Alaska Native)
- Caribou, Rump meat, Half dried (Alaska Native)
- Caribou, Shoulder meat, Dried (Alaska Native)
- Caribou, Liver, Raw (Alaska Native)
- Caribou, Bone marrow, Raw (Alaska Native)
While wondering how many calories in Caribou is fine, regular excercise and a balanced diet are habits that build a healthy life, and low calorie intake cannot substitute that.
Start caring about your health: Find about your ideal weight but stay away from diets that promise great weight loss in a short amount of time.
Data source: the credible USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference.