You want to find out how many calories in Cabbage. This is the right place!
Cabbage has 22 kilocalories on average, with as low as 12 kilocalories and as high as 31 kilocalories per 100 grams.
You can spend these 22 kilocalories: aerobics for 3 minutes!
- Cabbage · Red
- Cabbage · Chinese (pak choi)
- Cabbage · Common (danish, domestic, and pointed types)
- Cabbage · Savoy
- Cabbage · Chinese (pe tsai)
- Cabbage, Raw
- Cabbage, Japanese style, Fresh, Pickled
- Cabbage, Mustard, Salted
- Cabbage, Napa, Cooked
- Cabbage, Common, Cooked, Boiled, Drained, With salt
- Cabbage, Cooked, Boiled, Drained, Without salt
While wondering how many calories in Cabbage is fine, regular excercise and a balanced diet are habits that build a healthy life, and low calorie intake cannot substitute that.
Start caring about your health: Find about your ideal weight but stay away from diets that promise great weight loss in a short amount of time.
Data source: the credible USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference.