You want to find out how many calories in Seeds. This is the right place!
Seeds has 476 kilocalories on average, with as low as 89 kilocalories and as high as 631 kilocalories per 100 grams.
You can spend these 476 kilocalories: sleeping for 357 minutes!
- Seeds · Pumpkin and squash seeds
- Seeds · Sunflower seed kernels
- Seeds · Sesame seeds
- Seeds · Sesame seed kernels
- Seeds · Pumpkin and squash seed kernels
- Seeds · Breadnut tree seeds
- Seeds · Breadfruit seeds
- Seeds · Sesame flour
- Seeds · Sesame butter
- Seeds · Sunflower seed butter
- Seeds · Lotus seeds
- Seeds · Cottonseed flour
- Seeds, Sesame meal, Partially defatted
- Seeds, Cottonseed kernels, Roasted (glandless)
- Seeds, Safflower seed kernels, Dried
- Seeds, Sisymbrium sp. seeds, Whole, Dried
- Seeds, Cottonseed meal, Partially defatted (glandless)
- Seeds, Safflower seed meal, Partially defatted
- Seeds, Chia seeds, Dried
- Seeds, Watermelon seed kernels, Dried
- Seeds, Flaxseed
- Seeds, Sunflower seed flour, Partially defatted
While wondering how many calories in Seeds is fine, regular excercise and a balanced diet are habits that build a healthy life, and low calorie intake cannot substitute that.
Start caring about your health: Find about your ideal weight but stay away from diets that promise great weight loss in a short amount of time.
Data source: the credible USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference.