You want to find out how many calories in Sauce. This is the right place!
Sauce has 98 kilocalories on average, with as low as 11 kilocalories and as high as 535 kilocalories per 100 grams.
You can spend these 98 kilocalories: horseback riding for 25 minutes!
- Sauce · Tomato chili sauce
- Sauce · Barbecue
- Sauce · Pasta
- Sauce, Teriyaki, Ready to serve, Reduced sodium
- Sauce, Plum, Ready to serve
- Sauce, Cheese, Ready to serve
- Sauce, Sofrito, Prepared from recipe
- Sauce, Alfredo mix, Dry
- Sauce, Sweet and sour, Prepared from recipe
- Sauce, Peppers, Hot, Chili, Mature red, Canned
- Sauce, Chili, Peppers, Hot, Immature green, Canned
- Sauce, Worcestershire
- Sauce, Fish, Ready to serve
- Sauce, Ready to serve, Pepper or hot
- Sauce, Mole poblano, Dry mix, Single brand
While wondering how many calories in Sauce is fine, regular excercise and a balanced diet are habits that build a healthy life, and low calorie intake cannot substitute that.
Start caring about your health: Find about your ideal weight but stay away from diets that promise great weight loss in a short amount of time.
Data source: the credible USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference.