You want to find out how many calories in Cheese. This is the right place!
Cheese has 258 kilocalories on average, with as low as 67 kilocalories and as high as 451 kilocalories per 100 grams.
You can spend these 258 kilocalories: fast walking for 52 minutes!
- Cheese · Cottage
- Cheese · Pasteurized process
- Cheese · Swiss
- Cheese · Mozzarella
- Cheese · Cream
- Cheese, White, Queso blanco
- Cheese, Parmesan, Low sodium
- Cheese, Monterey, Low fat
- Cheese, Mexican, Blend, Reduced fat
- Cheese, Muenster, Low fat
- Cheese, American cheddar, Imitation
- Cheese, Romano
- Cheese, Low fat, Cheddar or colby
- Cheese, Low sodium, Cheddar or colby
- Cheese, Fresh, Queso fresco
- Cheese, Roquefort
- Cheese, Cheddar
- Cheese, Caraway
- Cheese, Provolone, Reduced fat
- Cheese, Goat, Soft type
- Cheese, Edam
- Cheese, Feta
While wondering how many calories in Cheese is fine, regular excercise and a balanced diet are habits that build a healthy life, and low calorie intake cannot substitute that.
Start caring about your health: Find about your ideal weight but stay away from diets that promise great weight loss in a short amount of time.
Data source: the credible USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference.