You want to find out how many calories in Yogurt. This is the right place!
Yogurt has 84 kilocalories on average, with as low as 43 kilocalories and as high as 112 kilocalories per 100 grams.
You can spend these 84 kilocalories: fast running for 7 minutes!
- Yogurt · Fruit variety
- Yogurt, Vanilla or lemon flavor, Nonfat milk, Sweetened with low calorie sweetener
- Yogurt, Chocolate, Nonfat milk
- Yogurt, Vanilla, Low fat, 11 grams protein per 8 ounce
- Yogurt, Fruit, Lowfat, With low calorie sweetener, Fortified with vitamin D
- Yogurt, Plain, Skim milk, 13 grams protein per 8 ounce
While wondering how many calories in Yogurt is fine, regular excercise and a balanced diet are habits that build a healthy life, and low calorie intake cannot substitute that.
Start caring about your health: Find about your ideal weight but stay away from diets that promise great weight loss in a short amount of time.
Data source: the credible USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference.