You want to find out how many calories in Snacks. This is the right place!
Snacks has 455 kilocalories on average, with as low as 253 kilocalories and as high as 583 kilocalories per 100 grams.
You can spend these 455 kilocalories: horseback riding for 114 minutes!
- Snacks · Granola bars
- Snacks · Rice cakes
- Snacks · Corn based
- Snacks · Popcorn
- Snacks · Trail mix
- Snacks · Tortilla chips
- Snacks · Potato chips
- Snacks · Pretzels
- Snacks · Granola bar
- Snacks · Pork skins
- Snacks · Fruit leather
- Snacks · Sesame sticks
- Snacks · Corn cakes
- Snacks · Cornnuts
- Snacks, Candy rolls, Yogurt covered, Fruit flavored with high vitamin C
- Snacks, Oriental mix, Rice based
- Snacks, Beef sticks, Smoked
- Snacks, Granola bites, Mixed flavors
- Snacks, Candy bits, Yogurt covered with vitamin C
- Snacks, Vegetable chips, Made from garden vegetables
- Snacks, Pita chips, Salted
- Snacks, Crisped rice bar, Chocolate chip
- Snacks, Beef jerky, Chopped and formed
- Snacks, Potato sticks
- Snacks, Banana chips
- Snacks, Plantain chips, Salted
- Snacks, Bagel chips
- Snacks, Sweet potato chips
- Snacks, Soy chips or crisps, Salted
- Snacks, Yucca (cassava) chips, Salted
- Snacks, Taro chips
While wondering how many calories in Snacks is fine, regular excercise and a balanced diet are habits that build a healthy life, and low calorie intake cannot substitute that.
Start caring about your health: Find about your ideal weight but stay away from diets that promise great weight loss in a short amount of time.
Data source: the credible USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference.