You want to find out how many calories in Shortening. This is the right place!
Shortening has 745 kilocalories on average, with as low as 188 kilocalories and as high as 884 kilocalories per 100 grams.
You can spend these 745 kilocalories: practicing kick boxing for 76 minutes!
- Shortening, Special purpose for cakes and frostings, Soybean (hydrogenated)
- Shortening, Industrial, Soy (partially hydrogenated), Pourable liquid fry shortening
- Shortening, Multipurpose, Soybean (hydrogenated) and palm (hydrogenated)
- Shortening, Household, Soybean (partially hydrogenated) cottonseed (partially hydrogenated)
- Shortening, Special purpose for baking, Soybean (hydrogenated) palm and cottonseed
While wondering how many calories in Shortening is fine, regular excercise and a balanced diet are habits that build a healthy life, and low calorie intake cannot substitute that.
Start caring about your health: Find about your ideal weight but stay away from diets that promise great weight loss in a short amount of time.
Data source: the credible USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference.