You want to find out how many calories in Oil. This is the right place!
Oil has 889 kilocalories on average, with as low as 884 kilocalories and as high as 900 kilocalories per 100 grams.
You can spend these 889 kilocalories: aerobics for 127 minutes!
- Oil · Corn
- Oil · Industrial
- Oil, Sunflower, High oleic (70% and over)
- Oil, Spotted seal (Alaska Native)
- Oil, Flaxseed
- Oil, Bearded seal (Oogruk) (Alaska Native)
- Oil, Corn and canola
- Oil, Walrus (Alaska Native)
- Oil, Sesame, Salad or cooking
- Oil, Almond
- Oil, Beluga, Whale (Alaska Native)
- Oil, Oat
- Oil, Whale, Bowhead (Alaska Native)
- Oil, Canola
- Oil, Mustard
- Oil, Wheat germ
- Oil, Walnut
- Oil, Avocado
While wondering how many calories in Oil is fine, regular excercise and a balanced diet are habits that build a healthy life, and low calorie intake cannot substitute that.
Start caring about your health: Find about your ideal weight but stay away from diets that promise great weight loss in a short amount of time.
Data source: the credible USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference.