You want to find out how many calories in Cookies. This is the right place!
Cookies has 450 kilocalories on average, with as low as 326 kilocalories and as high as 542 kilocalories per 100 grams.
You can spend these 450 kilocalories: dancing for 96 minutes!
- Cookies · Chocolate chip
- Cookies · Peanut Butter
- Cookies · Brownies
- Cookies · Shortbread
- Cookies · Sugar
- Cookies · Chocolate sandwich
- Cookies · Oatmeal
- Cookies · Ladyfingers
- Cookies · Vanilla wafers
- Cookies · Peanut butter sandwich
- Cookies · Butter
- Cookies · Sugar wafers with creme filling
- Cookies · Graham crackers
- Cookies, Molasses
- Cookies, Marshmallow, Chocolate coated (includes marshmallow pies)
- Cookies, Animal crackers (includes arrowroot, tea biscuits)
- Cookies, Vanilla sandwich with creme filling
- Cookies, Raisin, Soft type
- Cookies, Chocolate wafers
- Cookies, Fudge, Cake type (includes trolley cakes)
- Cookies, Coconut macaroons, Prepared from recipe
- Cookies, Fig bars
- Cookies, Gingersnaps
- Cookies, Fortune
While wondering how many calories in Cookies is fine, regular excercise and a balanced diet are habits that build a healthy life, and low calorie intake cannot substitute that.
Start caring about your health: Find about your ideal weight but stay away from diets that promise great weight loss in a short amount of time.
Data source: the credible USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference.