You want to find out how many calories in Candies. This is the right place!
Candies has 455 kilocalories on average, with as low as 162 kilocalories and as high as 593 kilocalories per 100 grams.
You can spend these 455 kilocalories: horseback riding for 114 minutes!
- Candies · Fudge
- Candies · Hard
- Candies · Chocolate covered
- Candies · Semisweet chocolate
- Candies · Caramels
- Candies · Milk chocolate
- Candies, Fondant, Prepared from recipe
- Candies · Confectioner's coating
- Candies, Milk chocolate coated peanuts
- Candies, Sweet chocolate coated fondant
- Candies, Toffee, Prepared from recipe
- Candies, White chocolate
- Candies, Carob, Unsweetened
- Candies, Truffles, Prepared from recipe
- Candies, Peanut brittle, Prepared from recipe
- Candies, Divinity, Prepared from recipe
- Candies, Gumdrops, Starch jelly pieces
- Candies, Halavah, Plain
- Candies, Butterscotch
- Candies, Jellybeans
- Candies, Milk chocolate coated raisins
- Candies, Milk chocolate coated coffee beans
- Candies, Gum drops, Dietetic or low calorie (sorbitol)
- Candies, Peanut bar
- Candies, Taffy, Prepared from recipe
- Candies, Praline, Prepared from recipe
- Candies, Sweet chocolate
- Candies, Dark chocolate coated coffee beans
- Candies, Crispy bar with peanut butter filling
- Candies, Sesame crunch
- Candies, Soft fruit and nut squares
- Candies, Sugar coated almonds
- Candies, Marshmallows
- Candies, Nougat, With almonds
While wondering how many calories in Candies is fine, regular excercise and a balanced diet are habits that build a healthy life, and low calorie intake cannot substitute that.
Start caring about your health: Find about your ideal weight but stay away from diets that promise great weight loss in a short amount of time.
Data source: the credible USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference.