You want to find out how many calories in Bread. This is the right place!
Bread has 276 kilocalories on average, with as low as 186 kilocalories and as high as 418 kilocalories per 100 grams.
You can spend these 276 kilocalories: swimming for 23 minutes!
- Bread · White
- Bread · Reduced calorie
- Bread · Cornbread
- Bread · Oat bran
- Bread · Whole wheat
- Bread · Rice bran
- Bread · Pita
- Bread · Rye
- Bread · Pumpernickel
- Bread · Oatmeal
- Bread · Wheat germ
- Bread · Raisin
- Bread · Egg
- Bread · Wheat
- Bread, French or vienna, Toasted (includes sourdough)
- Bread, Kneel down (Navajo)
- Bread, Multi Grain, Toasted (includes whole grain)
- Bread, Boston brown, Canned
- Bread, Irish soda, Prepared from recipe
- Bread, Protein, Toasted (includes gluten)
- Bread, Pound cake type, Pan de torta salvadoran
- Bread, Italian
- Bread, Banana, Prepared from recipe, Made with margarine
- Bread, Protein (includes gluten)
- Bread, Multi Grain (includes whole grain)
- Bread, Cracked wheat
- Bread, Blue corn, Somiviki (Hopi)
- Bread, French or vienna (includes sourdough)
- Bread, Pan dulce, Sweet yeast bread
- Bread, Salvadoran sweet cheese (quesadilla salvadorena)
- Bread, Wheat bran
While wondering how many calories in Bread is fine, regular excercise and a balanced diet are habits that build a healthy life, and low calorie intake cannot substitute that.
Start caring about your health: Find about your ideal weight but stay away from diets that promise great weight loss in a short amount of time.
Data source: the credible USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference.