You want to find out how many calories in Beef. This is the right place!
Beef has 215 kilocalories on average, with as low as 85 kilocalories and as high as 854 kilocalories per 100 grams.
You can spend these 215 kilocalories: dusting for 86 minutes!
- Beef · Brisket
- Beef · Rib
- Beef · Chuck
- Beef · Chuck eye roast
- Beef · Chuck eye steak
- Beef · Chuck eye Country Style ribs
- Beef · Short loin
- Beef · Top sirloin
- Beef · Round
- Beef · Bottom sirloin
- Beef · Shoulder steak
- Beef · Shoulder pot roast or steak
- Beef · Flank
- Beef · Composite of trimmed retail cuts
- Beef · Shoulder top blade steak
- Beef · Tenderloin
- Beef · Shoulder pot roast
- Beef · Ground
- Beef · Variety meats and by products
- Beef · Rib eye
- Beef · Plate
- Beef · Cured
- Beef · Loin
- Beef · Chuck for stew
- Beef · Shank crosscuts
- Beef · Retail cuts
- Beef · Grass fed
- Beef · Carcass
- Beef, Bologna, Reduced sodium
- Beef, Sandwich steaks, Flaked, Chopped, Formed and thinly sliced, Raw
While wondering how many calories in Beef is fine, regular excercise and a balanced diet are habits that build a healthy life, and low calorie intake cannot substitute that.
Start caring about your health: Find about your ideal weight but stay away from diets that promise great weight loss in a short amount of time.
Data source: the credible USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference.