You want to find out how many calories in Beans. This is the right place!
Beans has 129 kilocalories on average, with as low as 12 kilocalories and as high as 347 kilocalories per 100 grams.
You can spend these 129 kilocalories: playing basketball for 22 minutes!
- Beans · Kidney
- Beans · Pink
- Beans · Snap
- Beans · Small white
- Beans · Pinto
- Beans · Yellow
- Beans · Navy
- Beans · Black turtle soup
- Beans · Cranberry (roman)
- Beans · Baked
- Beans · Black
- Beans · French
- Beans · Adzuki
- Beans · White
- Beans · Great northern
- Beans, Shellie, Canned, Solids and liquids
- Beans, Fava, In pod, Raw
- Beans, Lima, Immature seeds, Canned, Regular pack, Solids and liquids
- Beans, Liquid from stewed kidney beans
- Beans, Mung, Mature seeds, Sprouted, Canned, Drained solids
- Beans, Chili, Barbecue, Ranch style, Cooked
While wondering how many calories in Beans is fine, regular excercise and a balanced diet are habits that build a healthy life, and low calorie intake cannot substitute that.
Start caring about your health: Find about your ideal weight but stay away from diets that promise great weight loss in a short amount of time.
Data source: the credible USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference.