You want to find out how many calories in Babyfood. This is the right place!
Babyfood has 102 kilocalories on average, with as low as 24 kilocalories and as high as 477 kilocalories per 100 grams.
You can spend these 102 kilocalories: sleeping for 77 minutes!
- Babyfood · Dinner
- Babyfood · Cereal
- Babyfood · Vegetables
- Babyfood · Meat
- Babyfood · Fruit
- Babyfood · Juice
- Babyfood · Dessert
- Babyfood · Yogurt
- Babyfood, Banana apple dessert, Strained
- Babyfood, Plums, Bananas and rice, Strained
- Babyfood, Prunes, Without vitamin c, Strained
- Babyfood, Carrots and beef, Strained
- Babyfood, Mixed fruit juice with low fat yogurt
- Babyfood, Corn and sweet potatoes, Strained
- Babyfood, Crackers, Vegetable
- Babyfood, Rice and apples, Dry
- Babyfood, Vegetable, Green beans and potatoes
- Babyfood, Mixed fruit yogurt, Strained
- Babyfood, Peas and brown rice
- Babyfood, Mashed cheddar potatoes and broccoli, Toddlers
- Babyfood, Apple cranberry juice
- Babyfood, Banana juice with low fat yogurt
- Babyfood, Apple yogurt dessert, Strained
- Babyfood, Carrots, Toddler
- Babyfood, Green beans, Dices, Toddler
- Babyfood, Vegetable and brown rice, Strained
- Babyfood, Baked product, Finger snacks cereal
- Babyfood, Macaroni and cheese, Toddler
- Babyfood, Apples with ham, Strained
- Babyfood, Banana no tapioca, Strained
- Babyfood, Fruit supreme dessert
While wondering how many calories in Babyfood is fine, regular excercise and a balanced diet are habits that build a healthy life, and low calorie intake cannot substitute that.
Start caring about your health: Find about your ideal weight but stay away from diets that promise great weight loss in a short amount of time.
Data source: the credible USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference.